Pin Point Health and Social Care's Homecare Department is looking for an experienced Registered Manager, to start in a new role based at their Gateshead Branch.
Working as the Domiciliary Care Manager, you will be overseeing the care provision, ensuring CQC standards are met and leading the team to deliver a person-centred service. The Registered Manager will also take a leading role in the growth of Pin Point Homecare within Gateshead area.
The Registered Domiciliary Care Manager Role:
As the Registered Domiciliary Care Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the agency which will include.
Manage, support and lead by example, ensuring the team has the support that they need to deliver the best service to service users.
· You will ensure that Pin Point Homecare is meeting its legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC's standards.
· Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal, and disciplinary procedures
· Holding accountability for the care rota, care assessments, risk assessments and care plans. Undertake regular audits and spot checks and continually seek to improve
· Taking responsibility for the business development of the company (specifically in Gateshead/Newcastle/Durham) growing the service provision
· Continually review and improve processes to ensures the most effect and efficient service is being delivered
· Recruiting carers that are well suited to a caring role and ensure they undertake the company's comprehensive training
· Being the Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for an experienced Registered Domiciliary Care Manager who can demonstrate a strong knowledge of CQC standards, the health and social care act, health and safety and other relevant legislation
· You will have proven leadership experience managing teams within a Domiciliary Care environment before
You will be well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively and able to organise the team well, ensuring that everyone is aware of their responsibilities and work is completed in a timely manner.
You will be qualified to level 5 in Health and Social Care
We offer a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience.
Apply with your cv to Sam at Pin Point Gateshead